View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Did anyone else take their candy to be x-rayed? That was big in a Milwaukee suburb I lived in for a while. You'd go after trick or treating (which was always on a Saturday afternoon, NEVER real Halloween) and they'd have you dump your candy on the x-ray table.

I'm pretty sure it was one of the biggest wastes of medical resources around. No one ever had anything interesting, although there were always rumors about razorblades in apples and stuff. One girl on my bus knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who found a tube covered in white powder in a fun-size Snickers bar. Then again, it was the same girl who kicked her lawnmower when it wouldn't go uphill and lost three toes, so you know.