View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
And the right wing bases their opinions on the allmighty dollar and not on the effects it has on the very people that they are elected to serve. Don't start arguing over which side will lose, because they both suck in their own ways, but wealth fades in time. Emotions, however, span all humanity and are harder to destroy than wealth.
It is better to have a good economy and let people lead their own lives, than to be like the Democrats that force absurd policies that do not do their whole job to make folks better of ecconomically and in the end harm the entirety of the economy.

Rather... Let people live, and if they are foolish and retarded, let them suffer at their own hand.

]quote]And the left doesn't base their opinions on facts? Let's look at one of the most controversial parts of the failure that is the past 5 years. Gay marriage bans. What isn't factual about the humanity of homosexuals? And as human beings, they deserve the same rights as everyone else. However, The Right based their opinions on religion, which is worse than basing something off of emotions. At least emotions are something we know exist. [/quote]

It deserves its own thread, talking about homosexuals -- I have compiled some links on the mental health of homosexuals and just general concepts of it. I will start the thread in a moment. If we began discussing it here the thread would be hijacked immediately.

Quote:
So, yeah, both sides are full of shit, and you are a great example of that fact.
There are some points that I do not like at all of the Republicans, but the Democrats are nearly complete shit.