View Single Post
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM       
Right on, Luna. I hear she drives a truck or something these days.

Anyway, back during my bouncing days I worked with a young lady named Monica who, while solidly build, was still quite easy on the eyes. She was also one of the toughest people I have ever met in my life. She would brutalize men like an animal, she was a pure savage. I've seen her take a punch to the face that would have leveled me, spit out a splintered tooth and just shatter a guys nose. Her favorite thing to do was to choke a fella out, then just let them drop to the ground in a heap - usually smashing their head into something on the way down. It was her way of inflicting extra punishment while remaining inside the enforcement rules of the club. She actually broke her neck, and reported to work the day after surgery.

I heard she passed away awhile back, victim of a drunk driver.

Anyway, I have to say that I would rather fight a man than a woman any day. I hated breaking up fights between women because women fight like vicious wolverines. I've gotten more damage from breaking up ladies than men by a considerable margin.
Women fight dirty as well.

At least when men square off, nine out of ten times there is a whole ceremony surrounding it. Unless you are being jumped.