View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 05:31 AM       
Hey there Otto, That sucks man, hope he's not in bad shape ad in pain. I smoked roll your owns for over 20 years. Drum, that shit is thick with tar and heavy with nicotine. Great stuff. Switched to e-cigs now and I actually like them better. I can smoke in the house and no one complains, I can sneak smoke in movies and restaurants. I wont openly smoke an ecig in public places because I don't wanna be that kind of a fag, but I can cup my hand and blow it down under the table. No one bugs me lol. I think I intake twice as much nicotine now that I switched over. lol

Only problem I've found is I think I have way more flem, but I'm also old and that comes with age. SO IDK.