View Single Post
Copper is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojomajik9 View Post
Jaws is one of my favorite movies of all time and I agree the Quint character is fantastic, but I have to disagree with you. The best part of Jaws is the opening sequence. It sets the tone for the entire movie and till this day still makes me not want to go swimming. When that chick first gets yanked under water and she bobs back up to the surface, trying to get her breath and is obviously terrified out of her mind--oh man. Then Jaws pulls her from side-to-side before she disappears forever. That was brutal.
I actually think the best description of Jaws I have ever heard (or at least the music) is "It can inspire terror...in two notes...Ba dum." And that is sooo freaking true. You hear that "Ba dum" and you just *know* evil is going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing Dragon View Post
Someday I will learn how to quote. Someday...
The easiest way is to switch to forum view. Then either use the quote tab or the little button with the apostrophes for multiple ones. If you want to keep using the comments view, the tab with the word bubble on it are quote brackets (but it merely makes the text look like a quote, you have to credit the source yourself.) Took me a while to figure that out *laughs* (And please don't mind me getting into "explanation" mode. I strive to help on forums, heh.)