View Single Post

fat_tony is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 08:32 AM        Why Emo Kids Suck
Ok, I know what you all are asking yourself... "Why does this fellow Fat Tony hate Emo kids? Surely he doesn't mean those cute and loveable things we see at the mall?" Yes I mean those kids, and you know what... They are horrible horrible kids...

First and formost the music they listen to is dreadful, Dashboard Confessional, The Used, New Found Glory, Rufio, The Ataris... THEY ALL SUCK ASS!!! It is all false advertising, if you saw these guys walking down the street one might think, "Hey look at these Tatooed Fellows... They look mean, I bet they are in a band... And I bet that band ROCKS!!" Well sorry kiddos hate to dissapoint you, singing songs about love and how much you miss your girlfriend from 8th grade isn't rocking nor is it music; It is bad 9th grade poetry.

And these guys have the balls to actually think they are "Hard Core" and they claim to know how hard it is to be a "Kid"... Have you seen these douche's? Most of them are in there mid-twenties, sorry Bruno but you aint a kid anymore, in fact why the hell are you still singing about all the michevious and lovable things you did when you were 16? I don't care! You know who does care? The 13 year old girls who listen to your music.. Thats who cares.

IF you ask any of there fans why they are Emo they will probably blow some smoke up your ass telling you about how badly they got there "Hearts broken and bloobity blah blah." KID YOU ARE ONLY LIKE 18! How badly does your heart have to get broken to start listening to crap and getting those dreadful Spock haircuts?

I mean ok, so Suzy Q said she didn't want to go to Prom with you, that is soooo horrible, I think you better start dressing in Golf Shirts and wearing tight slacks and carrying a note book *You know to keep your thoughts in* because you know you got your heart broken sooo bad... I mean it doesn't compare at all to the guys who have been marryed for 20 years and catch there wife in bed with Otto the Cable Guy... No not having a date to the boxed social is way worse then that... Little whiny bitches.

And there whole reason behind this is a game. I have known a lot of emo kids, all there intentions are the same... Act like a wounded boy who has been scorn by a ex-girlfriend (If one even exists) and then usually girls fall for there "I am soooo sad act." It is fucking pathetic and degrading to woman, you fucking pricks should be ashamed of yourselves.

And since when did Tattoos become so fucking emo? I remember when anyone who got a tattoo or gauged ears were fucking scary.. "WHOOO don't fuck with that guy he has a tattoo!!" Know you have these fucks with gauged ears and tattoos of birds and tribal symbols and all sort of lame shit they are going to regret 10 days from now.... Not to mention 10 years from now.

Now I know I am going to get crucifyed by any Emo kids on this board and I say, Bring it on... I know what I am talking about, I have alot of Emo friends, and I know there favorite Movies, music, food... Most of whom are also Vegans which makes them weak x 2
because well Vegans are fucking stupid, and a Emo Vegan is even worse.

So please Emo kids, stop making such crap music... Please, I want to hear some good music.