Thread: Golf talk.
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM        Golf talk.
Time for some golf talk...

So I hear on the news recently Tiger Woods freaked out on a photographer for taking a picture during his swing.

Not sure what I think of this. On one hand, I can understand his anger. He is trying to concentrate and they ask for total silence during the swings. On the other hand, shouldn't he, as a professional golfer, be able to block out a single click? Should he really be so quick to use the click as an excuse for his failure? If he wants to be thought of as a great athlete, I honestly think he shouldn't make excuses. But this morning on ESPN, he did just that. I think I am disappointed in him for that more than anything.

What are your thoughts?