View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM       
From your personal western perspective? I think people in Asia would agree that it is fucked up to kill your own people and riot because America flushed a Koran down a toilet.

Imagine if people of other faiths acted this irrationally? NYC would of been blown to hell when they had that painting of Mary covered in Elephant dung in a museum paid by tax payers. Why are Muslims always given the pass on their behavior? I know the American war machine has been ruining their lives and yadda yadda yadda but like Kev said how about protesting the fucking bombing of Shia mosques in Pakistan and Iraq. It be a safe bet to say that a Koran and other holy objects were destroyed in those incidents. I'm sure that angers Allah more than some infidel abusing a holy book.

Bush's and his administration's response was dumb and overreactive but not as dumb and overreactive as the response of people who rioted and killed people over the abuse of their holy nook.