View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
PART FIVE: THE TALKING CONTINUES
AKA FARMERGUS HAS AN ANGER PROBLEM AND I SWEAR TO GOD MARCUS KEEP YOUR WHORE MOUTH SHUT

Quote:
axlkoegoskyeg: ( He always had that light appearence on hin, but since he became the chosen of tghe God of Wind, Auril, this wa quite amplified... His skin is so clearly white, it is almost translucid( if this even makes sense ), and while being very short( Not… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: (Again: Where was it cut off? ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: -this even makes sense ), and while being very short( Not…

axlkoegoskyeg: Not higher then 1.60 ), his dragonfly-like eyes still somehow manage to look to your face from above... He also has two, bird wings,each one bigger then the rest ofhis body,andvery long, white as snow hair... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill:... If are you here...And considering the dead body out there... I am late, am I not? (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ... I know I should have been carefull when fliyng around that ink factory, and now, I have white ink all over me. Goddammit. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: That explains a lot... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "DAMNIT, BILL!" I ignore the acolytes enraged that I didn't address him as "Lord Tenkay". "I have to hire new people now! All I have left is this idiot!" I gesture at Marcus

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: Hey. (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I then ignore Marcus when he protests that he doesn't work for me

To axlkoegoskyeg: I look at him. "Oh, and since they're after me, they'll be after you, too. I'd stick around with us if I was in your shoes"

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Wait, calm down, I was GOING there, you know... But then, well,,, I dunno, I usually never ger late, but I did this one time... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Besides... Are you insunuating I cant defend myself? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "What the hell are you talking about? My poor schmuck FARMERS can't defend themselves!"

To axlkoegoskyeg: "Anyway, good to see you, buddy"

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Nice to see you, too... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I toss the dagger to him. Here, have this. Figure out what to do with it, will you?

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Mmmhmm,intersting... Well, the God of Wind isnt part of the Nine, and in fact, it is a relatively new cult around these band, ya know... However... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Judging by the patterns of the runes, I would say: This dagger was probably used to seal the prison of some sort of powerfull demon... Part of its essence lies within it... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Now, youmust be wondering, who in the hell is Darkus and why in the hell he chosen to attack YOU, of all people... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "That would be a big yes, right there. You know I don't go messing with politics and hellspawned nightmares from beyond time and space. Bad for business

axlkoegoskyeg: Well, first of all, how much do you know about the Illmaterian Empire? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "Nothing. I just know my horses."

To axlkoegoskyeg: And stealing. And bullying. And manipulating, tricking, bamboozling, and men.

axlkoegoskyeg: And that is why I like you. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Basically, they were a brutal magocracy which was around before the times of the Nine. Non casters were reduced to slavedery, and targets of all types of... Experiments. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: There are also the drow. Such as hin... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: Ahh, the drow. A annoiyng clerical race that worships some kind of dark godness... And likes to kidnapo surfacers to serve then as slaves in the underground... I can see where Darkus got that habit from... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Sadly, thought, it gets much, much worst. You see, the Drows are a female teocracy composed of 12 ancient priestessess, being that the leader, and main one, the chosen oftheir dark godness, Lolth... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "FEMALES? BLASPHEMY"

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: Well, if I know anything about woman, that guy was now matriarch. Not in the feminine, anyway. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Oh, and this is where my favourite part comes. He isnt a matriarch. He is much, much worst. (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg:: "Wai, whu- Shut up, Marcus. Worse than a matriarch? With womanly bits?!!"

Kong Bot: axlkoegoskyeg: cannot be reached. Please try again later.

To axlkoegoskyeg:: NOOOOOOOOOOO. WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S WORSE THAN A VAGINA WITH POWER

axlkoegoskyeg: He was hardly the first drow mage who tried to unleash the secrets of the Illmaterian. But he is currently showinmg hinself dangerously close of sucess... One by one, he challanged all the matriarchs to duels... They all were humiliated, and had… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( Sorry: Where was it cut off? ) (reply)
To axlkoegoskyeg: One by one, he challanged all the matriarchs to duels... They all were humiliated, and had…

To axlkoegoskyeg: Farmer Gus nodded approvingly at that bit, btw
axlkoegoskyeg: most of their power stripped from then... Making hin now officially the worst ofthe drow... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "Doesn't seem too bad to ME. My farm's wrecked, anyway. Any employment opportunities with this guy? Level with me, Bill."

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: You should probably start taking things more seriously, considering how hw was the responsable for the wreckingof your farm. And I am not sure if,without the dagger, you two are powerfull enought to even deserve to be enslaved. He will… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: (Once more: Wherewas I cut off? ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: you two are powerfull enought to even deserve to be enslaved. He will-

axlkoegoskyeg: probably just devourt your souls. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Me however( proud smile ) probably can expect a eternity of servidon under constant threat of death and other punishments, some of then even worst. After all, I am too mighty to be wasted away like that, and... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcos: Does he always boast that way? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "Shut up, Marcus. Bill, you know more than anybody how many people have tried to devour my soul. What is this, the seventh time? This world hates Farmers!"

To axlkoegoskyeg: "The main question is, how is Marcus supposed to kill this guy?"

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: Hey, just kidding. I think I may or may not have tried once for lolz, but you know I wasnt serious back then... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "DON'T EVEN JOKE! I WAS VULNERABLE AND THAT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION IS FOREVER IN THE PAST!"

axlkoegoskyeg: Bill: AS for how in the hell do we kill this guy, well, I am not sure if you can do it alone... Even me, well, he already beaten a Chosen, and Lolth is suppose to be more powerfull then Auril... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "I didn't say WE, I said MARCUS."

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: Wait, me? Why in the hell... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "You're a cowboy, I'm a farmer. Do the math."

To axlkoegoskyeg: "I'LL JUST SMITE HIM WITH MY MIGHTY PLOW HANDLE!"

axlkoegoskyeg: I might be a cowboy, but I am not a demigod.,Right, Billy? (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Billy: i just said I cant do it on my own. Also, I am not a demigod, but a chosen. People keep confusing that. (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "yeah, MARCUS."

To axlkoegoskyeg: "Okay, alright. Since Mister I-Have-A-Gun-That-I'm-Scared-Of obviously can't do the job alone, how do we help him do it?"

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: Why you think that just because I have a gun I am suddenly invencible? Look: (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( He shoots at Billy, who, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, simply turns into a cloud, let it pass throught, and goes back to human form ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Marcus: See? Against this degree of people, they are worthless. (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "..."

To axlkoegoskyeg: "SHUT UP, MARCUS."

axlkoegoskyeg: Billy: Well, I have a idea... I am not sure ifyou will really like it, thought... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: "If it involves my face being eaten by Azathoth, then no, I don't like it."

axlkoegoskyeg: By coincidence, somewhere around the south, there are three quite powerfull people traveling... Who could be able to give us all a hell of a hand... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Billy:Actually, just your eyes, but it isnt about that. (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: : "...Good to know, Bill."