View Single Post
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 04:08 AM       
OK, now this is getting interesting.

There's this Japanese otaku girl I've seen before in that bookshop who noticed me today and smiled at me, shyly peeking up from her manga. You think I'm making this up, but she was wearing this tartan jacket that really stood out, her glasses were the same as before, but I've never seen a woman wear a tartan jacket like that. What's more she looked good in it, at least to me.

I never told you about the first time I met her because you guys I knew would make fun of me about it (which you have already done having read this thread). So I left you in the dark. Guess I really have betrayed you guys, and not in the Train Man sense either.

So she knows I exist, and she smiled at me. If I had more time in the shop I would have talked to her, but I was "cock-blocked" by the fact my Dad was waiting for me in the Cafe. Yet I do know she comes in to that shop every friday. Heh. That's why I'm quite happy today, and not really flaming anybody. Not that I intentionally flame, sometimes I get carried away with the e-napalm here because of who people think I am.

Seriously. Meganekko Otaku Girl in Red Tartan Jacket. No joke.