View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
All the people that cry and whine for poor Utah need to get over it. Going undefeated is a tough thing to do and I give Utah credit for that, but do you really think they are the BEST team in college football? They beat Alabama, but even Glen Coffee will admit that they took them lightly. Aside from a 1 point loss to an Ole Miss team that thumped Texas Tech, Florida has played the best football nearly all year. They absolutely destroyed everyone they played in the regular season after the Rebel loss.

Utah deserves the number 2 spot in my eyes. I just can't believe for the life of me that they are the BEST team in the nation right now. When it comes down to it, the Mountain West is not the SEC or the Big 12. Some of those teams had nice seasons, but I just can't get past the conference Utah plays in.

As for the BCS is concerned, a playoff would be great but the reality is that we don't have one right now. The BCS is what we have to deal with, so "boycotting" the game because the feel good team wasn't in it is ridiculous.