View Single Post
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:23 PM       
You people can be so very fucking stupid.

You want to know something? Around 13,000 dollars per year on children in Washington, D.C.'s public schools. You can get into a decent private school for around 5,000.

Am I making my point, or did the Gov. of Illinois convince you that private schools are 50% worse than the public ones 'cause everything a rightwing thinktank says are lies.

About the retards. You know what? WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A RETARD'S EDUCATION. There is only so much a retard can use!!! My mother teaches retards algebra, and bitches about all. the. time. Education is not a right, it's a privelidge!

Moreover, a retard's parent could use a voucher to *gasp* HIRE A TUTOR. Sounds like our little retard just got his classes - not only that, but ones that he can use!!! Hooray for retard!!!

In short, ONE CASE DOES NOT JUSTIFY FEDERAL INTERVENTION. THESE THINGS HAPPEN. DEAL WITH IT. THE NEEDS OF THE MANY ARE GREATER THAN THE NEEDS OF THE STUPID.

Also, you have no idea about how vouchers would work if you think that poor kids = poor schools. We could easily give poor families that 5,000 dollars for a decent school while saving a ton of money.