Thread: the dark knight
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex View Post
I think it's actually reasonable to expect that Ledger could be in the next film - if he was intended to appear in it as a cameo, then that would have been shot before his death, during the filming of TDK (to save it on one contract, and to help continuity). I think they did a similar thing with Scarecrow's cameo (you know, filming it during the previous film, in this case, Begins).

If Ledger has a cameo, it would be nice to see him briefly in Arkham Asylum, which would bring a bit of closure, as well as being a good introduction for The Riddler.

Well... I doubt it'll happen. The 'We're destined to do this forever' sort of hinted that they were planning for Ledger to be The Joker again. Bollocks. I want Ledger back *cries*
Joker was planned for the third nut not filmed any scenes but the ditrector claims they used all footage of ledger in this movie and they didnt leave anything left for the third.