View Single Post
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 10:51 PM       
i was really into pso for a long time. it was during one of those years i didn't have a comp :o my main character had logged about ~1200 hours. i cant be sure though cuz it stopped counting at 999 :/ i also had 8 or so other characters with 200-300ish hours.

o.o

i liked snatcher a lot, i would sit around an take the time to talk to every single person at every opportunity :o after several runs through i still find new stuff. that game is awesome, though it helps to have a crappy memory so you forget the plot twists. it always freaks me out near the end :o

sotn is so great. so so great :o

i played through ff1 a lot, trying every different kinda party i could think of. after they released ff origins i played it even more :o that's what a remake should be like.

ff4 also, i useda sit around and fight enemies endlessly to catalog their every drop. palom and porom are the best magicians by far :o they learn white and meteo way sooner than rydia and that other hobag.

drakken. i dunno why. i cant even understand wtf is happening in that game now. but when i was little there really seemed to be somethin special about it :o i ditched all sorts of things to play it more.

7th saga. blarg. does that game ever freakin end? :O :O

actually i could prolly talk about this forever o.o