View Single Post

dkathrens77 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2004, 10:19 AM       
I've been reading some of the posts and replies for this topic and I've come to the conclusion that most of us here (me excluded) aren't old enough to have the life experiences that would have answered this question definitively.

So, youngsters, let me tell you about one morning when I was lying in bed on my back with my head hanging over the edge. I was watching my first wife getting ready for work and as she walked by I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her to me, saying "come over here and let me get a whiff of your lovely pussy" or something like that.

Well, she was a bit shy about such things and started giggling, which only encouraged me to continue. I positioned her sweetness about an inch from my nose and took a big noisy WHIFF.

As luck would have it though, she was giggling so hard that she FARTED in mid-whiff and I sucked a fresh and very acrid FART halfway into my lungs before I could stop! And no, it WASN'T a cunt fart either...

Botton line: Girls DO FART.
Corollary: Everyone's farts smell bad, except your own.

And while we are on the subject, let me tell you about an inspiration of mine:

Imagine, dear readers, that you are at a friend's house for a social function, and you suddenly have "the feeling" that you are about to pass gas.

You start edging slowly & carefully for some unoccupied airspace (so as not to hasten the onset) but the room is crowded; so many folks to smile and say "hello" to, or at the very least "excuse me" (Instead of say, "Clear the deck! I'm going to FART!!!) as you pass.

Suddenly you notice near you what looks like a closet door! You quickly duck in and close it behind you. Looking around, you notice the room is heavily soundproofed, has an industrial grade exhaust system, and a built-in wet vac.

Your heart swells in admiration for your thoughful host, who has provided his/her guests with a FART CLOSET.

"But what's the wet vac for?" you ask? The wet lumpy ones, of course!