View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 11:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
I feel bad for people who decided to not get the HD collection, because of the bad reviews. The only really noticeable problem with SH2 was the boat part where you row towards the hotel. The water looked awful. Then there were a couple of cutscenes where the fog/fire effects were reduced compared to the original games. Looked kinda dumb. Other than that, I really had no problems with it. I keep hearing that the PS3 version has some framerate and sound issues, so maybe some of the criticism is justified, I dunno.

My point is, if you are a fan of SH and want 2 & 3 on a current generation console, this is pretty much a must have. Sure, it could've been made a little better, but it's not like there is going to be a collection like this again.
Yeah, I was amazed at how strongly people reacted to it. I had no problems whatsoever going through SH2, and from little I've played of SH3 in this so far, it's been the same thing. But then, people on the internet seem to need to bitch to survive, so whatever.

That was very funny. Well done.