View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Are you accusing me of being clinically insane or does the notion that our government having a hand in the attacks sound insane to you? There's the difference in betwen the two. What gives you a right to accuse me of being insane if you've never taken the "conspiracy theorists" seriously or have done research on your own anyway?
I'm calling you an asshole. How about that?

And I've done atleast as much research as you because I read the shit you post and link to. Am I qualified to call you an asshole?

Quote:
Ant...I don't watch south park as often as most people do but stan and kyle does remind me of the 16% of the "retards" who thinks the government is telling the truth about 9/11 because they're too lazy to do research on their own.
Holy cow. The vast majority of Americans think politicians lie. Wooooo. Boy, you could have knocked me over with a feather after that revelation.

Quote:
I just assume trey and matt are pushing the same tactics used by the journalists during the time of the soviet union. They would write a hit piece towards "conspiracy theorists" while slipping in several hard hitting facts into the article to warn the public about the rising powers of stalin and the kgb.
Except that it is obviously not what they are doing. South Park is rarely that subtle.

Quote:
By the way where did you get the idea that I'm a bum who is living in my parents' basement or an alcoholic who lives alone with no job? That's all purely spectulative on your part.
So, we are now agreeing that speculation has no real place in this argument? That for someone to say something, they had damn well better have solid proof? Good.

Quote:
I live a pretty moderate, conservative life.
So did the Unibomber at one point.

Quote:
I've got a kid to feed and care for
That may well be one of the saddest things I've ever read. Please tell me he is not learning is reasoning skills from you.

Quote:
I admit that I am a bit obsessed,
Obsessed isn't the word. Delusional is a better way to sum it up.

Quote:
but then I'm sorry.
Ya, you are pretty sorry.

Quote:
I'm not all that hot for the osama and the 19 hijackers story.
I'm just curious, because you've never really answered this question.

What story do you buy?

Quote:
There's just no going back for me,
And that is part of the problem. You've already decided and there is no reasoning with you. People read your shit (or the shit others write that you post), disect it, point out the flaws, and you just act like a condescending prick who is so much smarter than all these "intellectually dishonest" morons.

Quote:
I've already seen too much.
Unfortunatly, its all an illusion.

Quote:
After performing research of how intelligence and security agencies operate,
Cut and pasting the work of others without actually reading it or following the citations is not research. Have you actually gone through trade publications of actual engineers, law enbforcement officials and people who in this reality qualify as experts? No. You copy the work of philosphy professors and ham radio operators and accept that as the truth (and no I won't capitolize it).

Quote:
I find the official story to be total horse shit.
Again, what story do you buy?

Quote:
The absurdity of the 19 hijackers having outwitted the FBI, the CIA and the military,
No, they may have slipped past a few law enforcement officials and the airport security screeners.

Quote:
the world's only superpower,
Whose defenses are pointed outwards

Quote:
especially after the fact these 19 hijackers were incredibly sloppy and have made numerous mistakes
such as?

Quote:
in which you wouldn't see professional terrorists
"professional terroists"?

Quote:
would normally make is pure fantasy
And just how long have you studied law enforcement and counter terrorism?

Do you know who Carlos Illyich Ramirez is?

Quote:
and that's my opinion.
You're right. Its your opinion. thats all it will ever be, because it has no basis in reality.

Quote:
This may shock you, but I have some faith in the US govt agencies and security departments
As do I. but, I know that they are still human and no system that utilizes human beings is fool proof.

Quote:
and I do believe that if they had done their job properly and followed their normal procedures,
You don't even know the proper procedures.

Quote:
especially with the "pre-9/11 mind set",
The mindset that it couldn't happen here?

Quote:
september 11 would have been easily prevented.
I'm sure it could have too. But what steps would have been neccassery to do so and would you be willing to see them implemented?

Quote:
But something got into their way, someone had obstructed and thwarted investigations into the suspicious activities of the 19 hijackers inside the US, simply because someone wanted the attack to happen in order to further their economic and global interests.
Proof?

Quote:
Like all of us when we were glued to tv in the aftermath of 9/11 searching for answers what had happened, I'm still in that frame of mind where I'm actually still searching for answers, only because I reject the offical story that you have accepted.
You mean "the official story that best fits the evidence presented".

Quote:
Kevin...There were few things I learned from the Foley scandal...if theyre capable of covering up the most trivial bullshit like the perverted IMs by Foley, then they're most definitely capable of covering up even larger issues.
1) Ummmmm........they didn't really cover it up. They tried, but obviously, it didn't work out too well.

2) That has got to be some of the worst reasoning I've ever been subjected to. And thats saying something considering how much of your bullshit I've read.

You don't think the sheer scale of an operation like faking 9/11 would make the two instances a little different? You don't think that maybe it would require a lot more people involved?

Quote:
If you think they're that sloppy in covering up, then why can't you see the obviousness of the US govt's complicity on 9/11?
The Foley scandal requires cooperation from what? Maybe 2 dozen people? A few other congressmen and their top aides? Most people knew he was gay, but only the inner circle had to know he was jonesing for underage boys.

And even that got blown up.