View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
Forget all that, I now think this topic should steer toward "Who is the mastermind behind the Brotherhood character?"

List of likely suspects I have compiled so far:

Pentegarn
Why it might be him: The Montana thing was mentioned by Pentegarn twice, and all of the sudden this character pops up with the location of Montana. Pretty suspicious if you ask me

Why it might not be him: Lack of disposable time works against him, as his job does tend to keep him rather busy

Colonel Flagg
Why it might be him: He could be using parody to make a point to Coolinator

Why it might not be him: He is too mature for those sort of shenanigans, plus I don't think he feels Coolie is worth the effort of making an entire account

Tadao
Why it might be him: He clearly likes to mock Coolie, what better way to do so?

Why it might not be him: I don't think making another account is really his style

Zhukov
Why it might be him: Those reds do like to use the subterfuge

Why it might not be him: I think commies are too lazy to go through all that

Dimnos
Why it might be him: He has had quite a few great shots at Coolie in the last few days, he might think this approach will provide a new form of fun

Why it might not be him: Pole dancing dinosaurs and fake accounts never mix

Kahljorn
Why it might be him: Like Dimnos and Colonel, he has verbally pounded Coolie relentlessly, this might be yet another way to do so

Why it might not be him: ThIS CHAraCTer IsN'T POStiNg LiKe KAHl doEs

The Coolinator
Why it might be him: To distract our attention from his tired antics

Why it might not be him: Too clever a play to be from Coolie's playbook

The Leader
Why it might be him: He has worked the hardest on this list at mocking Coolie, including extensive research

Why it might not be him: The Leader would not have to create his own minions, he's The Leader. Therefore he would simply order the minions he already has to do it for him.

Grislygus
Why it might be him: This sort of thing is classic Grislygus

Why it might not be him: He has not shown as much interest in Coolie as the rest of the list.