Thread: PEOPLE
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM        PEOPLE

Do people honestly try to entice other people into murdering them?

this is a serious question. I don't know if its the economy fucking with people and making them do tons of drugs/stupid shit or what, but it just seems like every day there are more stupid, inconsiderate people; be it driving or just wandering around getting in the way. but especially with driving. I swear every time i go driving I almost die once. Inconsiderate, selfish, showboating fuckfaces really piss me off.
and these people who fucking walk in the road when oncoming traffic is coming, expecting everybody to stop for them. A WHOLE FAMILY DID THIS TODAY YOUD THINK THEY WERE DUCks OR SOMETHINg. WTF? ARE THEY FUCKING ROYALTY? ROYALTY IN FUCKING WIFEBEAtERS AND FLIPFLOPS.

Would I be ethically justified in murdering these people OR is it always wrong to murder people?