Thread: PEOPLE
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:58 PM       
I'm both a pedestrian and I often ride in cars ( i dont drive :O) and I'm going to say that dealing with stupid assholes is just as bad either way. Really, I feel safer as a pedestrian than I do in a car -- despite having been nearly ran over several times. Honestly, I've been nearly killed in a car way more times than I've been nearly killed as a pedestrian (and I used to walk everywhere).

at least when I'm walking around I can use my brain to determine when I should cross the road. With cars you don't really have as much freedom/mobility (or line of sight). Like if someone is driving like a jerk down the same freeway as you, you're pretty much stuck with em.
As a pedestrian who isn't an asshole, I mostly just have to worry about people running red lights. As a passenger in an automobile i have to worry about a million other things.

this makes me sound like a worrier
Quote:
install a paint-throwing device in the front of your car, if someone gets in your way you can turn them neon pink so at least the next person they run in front of will be able to see em
lol we've talked about carrying paintball guns around we always imagine shooting people and then they act like that one bum (who got shot up by those kids who shot a bunch of people in public with a paintball gun), "OH ITS ALL OveeeeeeeRRRRR"

We've also talked about turning our car into a giant bumper car so that when somebody is being annoying we can just bump them.