View Single Post
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 11:15 PM        Halloween Goodies
I've found myself purchasing a lot of Halloween related items way earlier then normal this season.
So I decided to start a general "show off your Halloween stuff" and share some of my own recently acquired Halloween goodies.

Au'some Kreepy Klick and Vampire Sucker

The Kreepy Klick has received an outstanding candy rating in the past and the bubble gum candy that it comes with is indeed tasty.
The Vampire Sucker is a giant candy head with candy goo that shoots up through the top. Also quite tasty.
Though I must admit the only reason I bought it is for the awesome logo.

A vampire forced to vomit blood by a monster hand. Now that's some good eating!

Black Cat On A Pumpkin

For some reason there doesn't seem to be that many decorations with just black cats. When I saw this one, I got a good clue why that might be.
The thing just looks evil! Sitting all prim and proper on it's pumpkin, with the total satisfaction that it's swallowed the souls of countless thousands.
And just look at that face.

See what I mean? Pure evil.

But my friends, these things simply can't compare to what I'm about to show you. This is hands down the BEST Halloween thing I've seen so far this season!

Hold on, let me switch over to (slightly more) spooky lighting.

Ready?

All Hallow's Eve Pop-Up Jack-In-The-Box

Just look at that thing! I have no idea if it's a new item or not, but I've never seen it before.
And I can say without reservation that I would of bought it on the spot if that was all there was to it.
A large tin box with the same vintage, faded, creepy-ass clown on each side.
Oh, but there's so much more.

As you can see, each side has a different clown. Each faded, scratched, and just plain creepy in it's own unique way.
This is definitely a truly awesome Halloween item.

But of course being as this is a Jack-In-The-Box, what about Jack? Yes, what about Jack indeed.
Well as you turn the crank, in addition to the typical Jack-In-The-Box music, there is a creepy little girl saying "Come closer. I have a secret." until finally out pops Jack.

And what a fine specimen he is! Looking like something right out of a horror movie or haunted house attraction.
He pops-up and says "Aww, did I scare you? Good!" before letting out a perfectly evil laugh.

I simply can't properly express how much I like this thing. And you really do need to see it in action.

So, here you go.

Not bad, huh?

So there's a sample of some of the things I've gotten so far. I'll add more as Halloween gets closer.
In the meantime, maybe some of you guys can share some of the cool Halloween stuff you've gotten so far.

Happy Halloween!