View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 02:54 AM       
Our government couldn't even coverup the fact that we killed that professional football player who joined the military after 9/11. Yet after five years since the attacks they have still kept everything hush hush about how it was really CIA planted bombs that took out the towers demolition style and that bin laden played no role in the attacks or finacing of the attacks(under the assumption he isn't working for the CIA). Even memos between Blair and Bush before Iraq surfaced ruining the coverup that war wasn't planned before un inspections were over; yet Bush and Clinton(because there is no way they aka the JEWS n neocons, pulled 9/11 off in the time Bush jr. was the president) and whatever other jew or skulls and bones member that was a part of this elaborate plan for control of the world and dozens maybe hundreds of people they needed to pull it off and nothing has surfaced?

Spectre X explain why the WTC 7 building fell. I know you can do it.

Anyone remember the pictutre that ranxxer posted that proved a guy was standing where the planes hit the building(therefore proving how it wasnt hot but really a nice spring breeze) but apon further inspection it didn't have a head if it was a body at all.

Why the fuck would a building collapse with no people (WTC 7) get alot of media attention after 9/11? Do you honestly think thats what people were concerned with.

More questions to answer omg~
* While it did not receive any direct impact form the planes, how much debris hit at as the main towers collapsed and what damage did it cause?
* To what extent (if any) did the shock or vibrations caused by the collapse of WTC1 & 2 affect the integrity of WTC7?
* Did any unseen damage to the WTC7 foundations occur in the collapse of WTC 1 & 2?
* Did any of the fire suppression systems in WTC7 function?