View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
Geggy I didn't know we were having a mock war. I thought we were actually discussing things you take pretty seriously. I'm trying my best to raise questions for the debate instead of just dismissing it all.
I was only speaking hypothetically about two people having mock wars. I knew you were joking about me working for CIA. But I do appreciate you taking the topic seriously as well as willing to debate and ask questions.

Quote:
I also wouldn't throw a bong out the window. Cops see contrband thrown out the car you still get in trouble for it or atleast a $500 littering fine. In NY anyways. I've been pulled over 3 times by local pigs(who have the least to do yet get paid the most) when I was really blazed and got off with them having no suspicions. Just gotta act calm and pray the car does not smell like skunk.
Good point about the bong. I've never, ever drove around with bongs or pipes in my car. I'd usually roll a joint or two at home before I go out. I smoke joints the same way people would smoke cigerettes. I have this hawiian punch soda can that acts as a disguised storage for pot that you can screw the lid off and place the joints inside. I put it in the cup holder of the interior so the cop wouldnt suspect anything if i get pulled over.

Quote:
The bud I had that was grown in Maine was boss! I havn't tried Vermont bud to my knowledge yet.
They're so good because they're homegrown inside a greenhouse, which is better than outdoors imo.