View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
Yea, there are different types of candy! But, one thing that almost eveeeerrryyyyttyyyypeeee of candy has in common is that its SWEET (even sour candy has a sweet middle).

also i guess it was kind of a berryish candy ;o like berry flavored skittles. Or skittles in general i guess. I've also had ORANGEish flavored weed, and had other people agree that it was orangy. WHAT KIND OF ORANGE WAS IT. I MEAN WAS IT REALLY ORANGE. ORANGE LIKE SUNNY D OR LIKE A FRESH ORANGE OR TROPICANA> I MEAN REALLY IT COULDVE BEEN A TANGELLO. WAS IT A TANGELLO KAHLJORN. YOU KNOW WHAT ATANGELLO IS RIGHT. IT COULDVE ALSO BEEN A TANGERINE. PLEASE BE MORE PRECISE.

thanks.