View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
I mentioned testicular anxiety recently here and in normal conversational flow of IN REAL LIFE FEMALE FRIENDS (on AIM), but the "balls in the mouth" thing is something I avoid.

It's a common cultural thing to talking about having one's balls in someone else's mouth, whether for denigration or unity or whatever.

Having had my balls in the mouth of someone in whom I could, at the time, place my highest level of trust, I can say that for me it was absolutely horrifying. I had to play it off as if I were enjoying the experience, because that's just common courtesy, but in my mind I was cowering as I had never cowered in any of my frequent brushes with death. Maybe this should be the subject of psychological research into what personality types can enjoy and pursue having one's balls in someone's mouth, but I simply lack the ability to trust any human being with the kind of power that comes with having my testicles near their molars and the powerful jaw muscles from which they derive their utility.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT