Thread: Formal Request
View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2007, 11:29 PM       
I think this is also the perfect time to "pull a Gadzooks," so to speak, and go into depth on why I think ZBF is pig disgusting.

My first point to make is that whenever someone points out that he sucks, he ballons like an agitated pufferfish, goes into an ANGRY NERD RAGE, and proceeds to do his best Angry Nintendo Nerd impersonation and direct whatever LOL RANDOM and WACKY vulgarities he can think of at the person who insulted him. It occasionally evolves into a hilarious spamming of hatred towards him which drives him to the point of MALICE EXPLOSION, but the rest of the time it is annoying and horrible.

Reasons to ban him end here, but I had to keep going because I really hate this guy. He seems to be growing attached to me. After a game of Mario Kart DS with him he mistook me for someone who wanted to be friends, and proceeded to force himself upon me via AIM. I felt really really sorry for him, and did not block him until he began lampooning a young woman I met in Idaho who suffered from horrible seizures and heard nonexistant voices. Now, I'm not against making fun of fat kids with emo dads and the like, but this shit is a whole different ballgame. I'm sure anyone who has ever seen someone in the midst of a seizure will agree with me that this is extremely scary shit and not something to laugh about.

To add to my offense at this, he recently asked to be my friend on Myspace. When I saw his request, I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with him. Do you honestly think I'm going to let you be my friend after that crap you pulled on AIM for the brief time we spoke? Protip: when trying to become buddies with someone, disrespecting a person that is special to them on the grounds that the person suffers from a life-threatening and mentally painful condition is not a good idea. It is, in fact, a horrible thing to do.

You also seem to think we belong to some kind of elite forum lowlife team. Now, I certainly am not a reservoir of comedy or the best thing to ever happen to this place, but I can say with at least a little bit of confidence that most people here will agree with the fact that I am not nearly as horrible as you are. Hell, I at least had the decency to turn away my (uninvited) retarded IRL friend, who would have done nothing but try to play online grab-ass with me and make retarded threads in the gaming forum about how he thinks Halo: Combat Evolved is the best game ever made.

I think you are a fucking shitstain and should be banned from these forums forever, and I hope that later you join the ranks of the Darwin Award recipiants so there won't be a mommyless ZBF junior running around 25 years from now.

Feel free to try and justify the above list of crimes, if it suits your fancy.

Love, Guitar Woman