Thread: Philosophy Mod
View Single Post
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
I-Mockery has gone through a lot since the last time philosophy board has moderated. Many could have put us in turmoil. Even from each other. Our youth are in a materialistic world. In a time of turmoil. They don't know what to do. They need to understand spirituality. They need to get back to spirituality. But they don't know how. It has been to long since the philosophy board was moderated, but our comunity wants regain that spirituality back. I ask you give us faith. I ask you give us a calm and peaceful heart. I would like to say to our dear brothers and sisters, I would like to speak about the issue of the election which is the important issue in our community. The election is a fulfillment of the communities responsibility. It is similar but better than the democracies of other communities. As for elections some people want one person others want someone else. This is natural. We saw everyone, men, women, the young and the old. People participating from all over the community to make this a success. This election is a political defeat for your enemies. For your friends all over a celebration. A historic one. I know everything about these candidates. I have worked with them. I know all of them. I dont believe in everything that they say. Some of their views and practices can be criticized. I believe that some of them are better in serving the community. Good people of I-Mockery. I bring myself to you this day to appeal your sensibilities. In the current turmoil I ask you not think what is best for you but for your community. If value a moral and spiritual way please listen to me. In the upcoming election of moderator please give your support to asian oppressor my honorable friend Tadao. Please. If you value yourself and your community.