View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:01 AM       
i just think saying that their form of resistance doesn't have much place in the modern world is kind of interesting since their form of resistance exists in the modern world and seems to have quite a place in their modern world ...

Quote:
israel was formed in like the 50s. its time for the palestinians to accept reality and stop demanding shit that will never happen like having a capital in someone else's present day country. its internationally recognized as a country. this isnt something i just made up.
So?
Anyway, their whole argument is that its really their country or some shit anyway so it kind of mitigates that claim but whatever i dont really want to argue about that.