View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 02:09 PM       
IM GOING TO INSULT PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF INSULTING:

Quote:
"wtf u cant install a battery in a car Sad its like installing a battery in anything else Sad"
PREVIOUSLY ON DIAHREEAHAHAH:
Quote:
"It was just because they didn't want to have to install a battery, because I happen to know for a fact it would've only taken them 30 seconds with their fancy power tools. Ittook melike an hour though because i had to mcguyver it with a wrench and a screwdriver because the bolts where hard to get a grip on."
I don't have very good tools. It would've been nice to have a socket wrench but I couldn't find ours. Instead I had to take a regular wrench(crescent wrench? the kind that you move the little circular thing to open and close) and get it to stay on the bolts, but then I couldn't move it very well because of the grip status. So i took the screwdriver and put it through the hole in the crescent wrench and turned it and VOILA.

"Consumption of low quality products is wrong"

lol I knew you'd say something like that I'm going to have to get back to you. While i agree that alot of power is in the person and the choices the person makes it's very easy to sucker people who are disadvantaged. I suppose you think kicking handicapped people in the face is funny because they should learn to walk or something but I think that's cruel and unnecessary and negates the purpose of handicap ramps and political institutions that were designed to stick out for the weak man who couldn't survive on his own and thus needed a social backbone.]
and coming from a person who works on wheel chairs for shame.

I mean personally I think the point of society and political institutions is to initiate babies and those who don't know into a state of know and function. I consider the government failing and quite pointless if it can't manage to take care of that basic fundamental and necessary function.