View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 04:21 PM       
I've been waiting for a robocop mockery, robocop is so ridiculous.

I watched one of them not too long ago but only managed to tune in to the end, here's what I saw:

Robocop looks fugly and is getting his ass beaten, but still manages to come back! Then a guy in a tower is moving this huge crane that i thought was a magnet so I was like, "Man robocops archrival he's fucked!" but it ended up being something full of garbage they dropped on him. If i was a bad guy I'd have thrown refridgerator magnets at robocop till he died instead of trying to shoot him or stab him with a sharpened pole. He's a fucking ROBOT cop.
Then his bitch picks up his gun and shoots one bullet into the crane control tower and it EXPLODES EVERYWHERE. So horrible, and robocampy is supposed to be "Serious"!
I think that's robocop 2.

then there's all the robots which i cant even begin to explain how horrible they look. They basically look like those claymation depictions of those robot dogs that were popular for a while.