View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 08:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable
But i do think that the new ninja turtles would probaly be better than the old one if you watched them side by side.
No fucking way. The new one isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it's got some things I really don't like about it. The anime shit, for one thing. The original made em out to be ninjas, but this new one seems like it's trying to go too far with it. I wouldn't be surprised if in a future episode they all sat around drinking tea and praying to the dragon god or some shit.

I agree with james about gargoyles. It was a pretty mature show... for the year and for a disney toon, anyway. In the first episode, a bunch of gargoyles get killed while they're asleep (in stone). They'd never even do that these days. I also really liked batman: the animated series and the 2 sequel series.

That was very funny. Well done.