View Single Post
Space Case
Blaster Atoms is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 07:30 AM       
Oh man...*rubs hands together* Carth Onassi from Knights of the Old Republic- If you don't want to talk about your past don't bring it up every five minutes. Ryu from Street Fighter- Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! The Explosive Drone from Duke Nukem 3D- Good god I hated hearing the sound of one coming up... I knew it was going to hit me, because I could never shoot them down. The Medusa Heads from Castlevania- Since when did mythology state that Medusa killed people by having her head fly at them and knock them off of platforms to their death? The Eagle from Ninja Gaiden(NES)- Same thing as above. Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid- "Damn you, Snake! I got all the recessive genes! Like that one that makes me a crazy asshole who has to be killed more times than that one guy from Die Hard!" Whisper from Fable- I can't put my finger on what's the most irritating aspect of Whisper, but it could be that noise she makes when you smack her a good one with a power attack. Fargoth from Morrowind- Something made the fine for assault worth it to punch him... That's all I can think of at the moment...