View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I think it's just the food. If people were eating stuff without synthetics, preservatives, GMO, transfats, High Fructose corn syrups (I.E. Liquid fat) then we would see a lot nicer looking people. Instead of the water buffalo we have at present.

People need to eat. It doesn't mean they're selfish. It just means they're hungry. We need educated consumers. That's the solutions.
wat.

chemicals don't make people fat, calories do. if you eat more calories than you use, you will become fat. it doesn't matter what the calories are. you could eat a big mac every day and lose weight if that's the only thing you ate, and a guy that eats nothing but 20 boxes of "leancuisine" dinners every day would gain weight.

it isn't a terribly difficult concept to grasp, but every woman I talk to has the same retarded opinions about magic fat chemicals the evil government has added to our american diet.