View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:57 AM       
For some reason, I never got into the Silent Hill Games. I respect them for what they are, but I don´t like them. I never finished SH2 back in the day so I revisited it last year and I was bored out of my mind. Now mind you, I am VERY susceptible to these things normally, but there was just so much in 2 that dragged on and on...mainly the appartment-complex. I must´ve spend hours in that thing just wandering around with nothing happening...

Fatal Frame on the other hand, THAT´S a series that gets to me, I still can´t play part 3 cause I´m kinda afraid of it.

Played the Mass Effect 3 MP yesterday...that thing is fucking hard, and it apparently scales to the number of players. It´s really been a while since I had to pay so much attention when playing a game, it was really tense and kinda fun too. But I HATE the Boosterpack-System they use. Want a new weapon? Buy random packs over and over again until you get what you want. Don´t want that? Spend real money on better boosters...I´m not 13 and this is not fucking Magic the Gathering, so cut it out, EA!