View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
And it's not a songs he make now, they're mixes. As in tens of minutes. It doesn't make any sense to listen to one song from it the albums.
These sentences are grammatical disasters! See me after class.

When I listen to music I like to appreciate artistic merit and some damn fine chops. Mashups do absolutely nothing for me because they remove everything that makes music enjoyable.

I'm not going to be an over-analytical weirdo about it, but it just makes me feel alienated when nearly my entire facebook newsfeed is in love with the new Girl Talk album and I don't see a shred of appeal in it. Usually I'm able to find something, but mashups just smack of a lack of real creativity and skill in making music.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog