View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Everyone's too worried about being too cool for the room. I don't pay too much attention to that part of my brain, since it screams at me all day for being too much anything. Obviously, I'd appreciate the intricacies of country if it was my favorite. I could tell you where the artist that made a mashup is from by listening to it, at this point. This music scene is where I'm at. But bootlegs and bastard pop and mashups are what got me into every other genre of music because half of the fun is making songs out of more and more disparate elements.

But yeah, just fucking like what you like and say something sucks if you think it sucks. People don't need to qualify their opinions! ENJOY IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL! BOINGO!