View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:40 PM       
Hey, Vincey, you break out your torah and tell me if you even KNOW what language it was 'originally' written in. You read that language? No? Where's you get the translation and the interpretation? My guess? Same narrow minded place Naldo did. Oh, Oh, wait, you got it while studying for the Priesthood, no doubt.

So you read the commandment as God being okay with 'collateral damage' as long as it wasn't intentional, eh? Where do you suppose the Big G draws his line? If we accidentally kill a few innocents while waging just war, that's fine. When we drop bombs on wedding parties we get a waiver on sin, because we didn't mean to kill those folks. When we drop a bomb on an Afghani becuase he's TALL and Osama bin weforgethisname is TALL, OOPSY! Kill some Candadians or Britts in 'friendly fire' and "All in a good cause, my children, have some more GO pills!" sayeth the Lord, But my God, Clinton (whom by the way I loathe) put his pecker in someone he wasn't married to, and GOD IS REALLY MAD!!! Newsflash, chumly, what Clinton did may be demeaning and mean as hell to his wife and kid, it may disgrace the oval ofice but sooner his weiner in the wrong hole than a FUCKING DAISYCUTTER. If you really believe that's the way God's law operates and your right, then God needs to rethink his priorities. Thankfully, I'm fairly sure God doesn't like it when you kill innocent people, even if you didn't mean to. I don't think he likes it if Sadam does it, but I don't think he likes it if we do either. My guess. The whole fucking human race makes God pretty disapointed.

What's the matter, didn't Commander and Chief Clinton seem like a CRAZY motherfucker when he was, say, fucking? Do you need to kill lots of people to be the kind of CRAZY motherfucker you dig?