View Single Post
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 04:38 AM       
Quote:
Well, they provide a voice for the white working class poor who live in high immigration areas. No other party sticks up for them and the police are so hampered by political correctness that they are now useless in fighting ethnic minority criminal gangs there.

I voted for Tony Blair last election but I feel now that he's repressing freedom of speech here in an attempt to get Muslims on his side. And I have sympathy for the BNP because it gets so much harassment, such as police surveillance, arrests of its leadership, seizures of party literature, interference with its bank accounts, and attempts to fire its members from public-sector employment.

I still don't agree with all their views, such as their opposition to the Iraq war, but I think Nick Griffin has improved them in recent years. So I would consider voting for them now, especially after this last court case.
Says it all really, doesnt it? Classy! What a joy you must be to be around. Have fun voting BNP, freak.