View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 10:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
So is that you defending the Arab press against accusations they're equally as offensive? Or just defending the right of Muslims to try and oppress the European and World press ? I'm not sure. Why don't you clarify your response and get back to us.
You're not making fun of Muslims, you're making fun of a Prophet, which is something that we have never, ever done. It is forbidden for us to mock Jesus and the Jewish faith. Our papers make fun of the Israeli government (and not Israelis in general) just like Israelis make fun of us. So what the fuck do you find so offensive? That just because you're Jewish you feel as if you should be offended by satirical comments thrown towards the Israelis? That's fucking absurd.
Quote:
You keep trying to make the discussion about me... It's cute, but you should go back to thumbsucking
It's a shame how people who are infested with your damn queer retard virus can easily come up with such a feeble defense. Try harder next time. Or don't, I suspect I'd hardly notice the change.