View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
yeah ok thanks for quoting that entire column of videos and buttfucking my work laptop's framerate in a thread that was already fucking escargot buddy

Re: Sex Pistols - Yeah I guess. Nevermind the Bollocks and Rocket to Russia are basically the only generic punk albums I really give a shit about; other than that I just need fucking abrasive, aggressive garage punk. The original Misfits are closer to what I'm going for, although they're a few decibles down. (which isn't to say that they aren't good, because they're the third punk band I don't think is complete shit)

Standard punk, the kind that doesn't blow your eardrums out like what you guys were posting on the last page, is pretty much fucking boring and sterile to me. I know I'm gonna get tons of shit for this because I-Mock's got some kind of easily-offended punk boner, but I could probably give less of a dick if I made an effort.

I'm pretty bummed that there weren't more Sex Bob-Omb songs, and that Beck doesn't seem to do much other music like what he wrote for Scott Pilgrim. Unless he did and I don't know about it, in which case I guess I'll go check out Beck.
You might like River City Rebels Hate to be loved album. Its pretty terrible compared to their older stuff so you might like it.