View Single Post

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
Quote:
you treat every fucking conspiracy theory that supports left wing cause as immaculate truth.
wait a sec, are you saying the bbc is a source for leftwing conspiracy theories?
Why yes, yes I am. You only posted that the Lynch story was nothing more than a clever Rambo-esque ploy in order to make Americans feel good about killing Iraqi's. And yes, this certainly supports a liberal agenda, or a pacifist agenda, more specifically. Take your pick.

Either way, you post a new leftist conspiracy theory every week, you say you're located in the U$, and you complain about everything. Granted, the country is in a fucked up state of affairs, that I don't particuarlly agree with, but I don't post questionable news articles, or use cliche juvenile quips, such as U$, or use Propaghandi and RATM quotes, about Neo-Captialists. The only thing that would make you happy is if you moved to Finland, a far superior country to the United States, but I don't believe you know their language.

IF you don't like Capitalism, unfortunatley, you're going to have to move, becuase it's been our country's basis since we landed here and killed them injuns.