View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Why yes, yes I am. You only posted that the Lynch story was nothing more than a clever Rambo-esque ploy in order to make Americans feel good about killing Iraqi's.
i posted counter info which i feel VERY important in this country, especially with fascists in power. and ill keep doing it as i please.

Quote:
you post a new leftist conspiracy theory every week, you say you're located in the U$, and you complain about everything. Granted, the country is in a fucked up state of affairs, that I don't particuarlly agree with, but I don't post questionable news articles, or use cliche juvenile quips, such as U$, or use Propaghandi and RATM quotes, about Neo-Captialists.
i post what i think is unconfirmed but likely or true.. you don't like it fine, feel free to say so.. i'm trying to comunicate despite my anger at what i feel is a fascist corporate regime. yes america has been a capitalist dog eat dog borderline fascist country for a long time but it has also been apposed from within for a long freaking time.. i carry on the torch of resisting corporate domination, racism and classism. granted.. in an amaturish way at times, but ill never give up resisting.. ill never give up supporting civil rights, humanitarian rights and environmental rights.. and yes ill continue in the US of A.

as for ratm, you sound more familiar with them than i for i have no clue what i could be quoting from them.. seems we(me and ratm) must agree on something