View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
I haven't really thought about my feelings on the explosion of the Columbia, for I am the callous bastard.

i dig your pic.

anyway, i posted this on the old forum, and it still applies today so:

this really fucking sucks, i've rooted for NASA in everything since i was a young'un and space fascinated the hell out of me. it still does today, which is why i felt really depressed after i heard the news.

something wierd, i looked outside later that day,a nd i thought "what an odd day to die" because here in Cali, we had one of those few days when the dark clouds would be perfectly contrasted with brilliant sunlight. i ttok a few pictures (because i always keep a camera handy) but getting altitude was difficult. but it was really clear and fresh outside as COMPLETELY opposed to yesterday. there was an ENORMOUSLY long and incredibly dark streak of cloud and behind it were huge billowing clouds of the whitest color. it really had a wierd effect on me and it was just compounded by the fact that i KNEW 7 people died up in the sky only a few hours ago.

relatively unimportant note: i couldnt sleep so i pu on some music and turned on the television, and in the third part of GYBE's Rockets fall over rocket Falls i saw it on television. it was really terrifying seeing the shuttle crash and burn while that played.
-----------------------------------------------

there.