View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
awww. you didn't even put up the rest of the picture, you ignoramus. oao requires le crotch shot but you wouldn't know about crotches, you horse humping fag. plus you haven't gone back into loveline and weighed in on my boobie thread, yup i love that somebody is so fired up about me that he/she/it has to really dig back into the archives to post.

have you found the nudies yet? oh, snap. keep looking and please post them. i love to look at myself and your giving me free publicity.

these are relatively old pictures too
Terra, I barely pay attention to you. I'm sorry if I don't hunt down or bother responding to everything you post. My life is very precious and short, thus I'd rather spend it staring at my ass hair grow than to spend it on you. I apologize for this trivial realization you must come to.

I would never want to see you naked. Ever. Cosmo can take my turn, I'll pass. It is good to know you have nude pictures on the internetz because dignity is a really special warm feeling down inside, right?

I don't care if they are "older" either because I've never seen a pig look any better with age, or with a white tank top and Tom Petty sunglasses for that matter either. I'm sorry