View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
So there is this video game TV show called Good Game on the ABC here, and it used to be hosted by a guy that had C3P0 mannerisms and some hairy American who was slightly tubby. Anyway, when the show became slightly popular (slightly) the American guy was replaced by:

There was a bit of goings on happening, and cries of skulduggery as a host suddenly disappears and is replaced by an extremely attractive young woman, but I can't care too much simply because this woman is insanely cute. Uh I don't know her real name; she goes by the username of "Hex"; but I do know that one day I will marry her.
She doesn't have big enough bewbs to be on you AUS tv. You must stop being attracted to her at once you child molester.