View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:59 AM       
And I'll go again! (This is me trying to save face because instead of editing my post I replied )

Pentegarn spreads me open and inserts Steve Buscemi. Mockery already did this one but ya know what, GET OVER IT

Steve Buscemi movie I love: Reservoir Dogs, great tarantino flick with alot of confusion, tension and back stabbing. Done in classic tarantino style showing different parts of a diamond heist between several guys who know nothing about eachother, however one of them appears to be an undercover cop. Also, this is a badass scene where Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi) gets trashed by a car then gets up like a badass and pegs 2 or 3 cops before getting away:

Also, movie spoiler:
Spoilers!

Steve Buscemi movie I like: The Island, he plays as an employee in the facility who befriends the main character and then later helps him and his love interest escape. All in all though The Island kicked alot of ass and is one of my favorite movies despite all of the Micheal Bay hating. Plus, Scarlett Johansen is a mega fox.

Steve Buscemi movie I hate: I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry, More Adam Sandler tom foolery that makes you wish that this movie was filmed on top of the world trade center September 11th, 2001.

Steve Buscemi honorable mention: Monster House, he plays the voice of the main old guy who hates trick or treaters. This was marketed as a kids movie a few halloweens ago but the movie is actually pretty awesome. The house is scary as shit and the way that the story wraps up towards the end is really morbid/disturbing. If you thought this was some nickelodeon kids bullshit, I suggest you check it out.

(Also Pent, You did the Mcfly great justice. The Frighteners rules. Its the only movie I think I own on VHS, DVD, AND Blu-Ray.)

Last edited by ThrashO : Aug 10th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.