View Single Post
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 01:25 AM       
I need to address Chojin's comments. Let's just think about the way people act on and off these boards. Generally, they're different. If certain people were as mentally deficient in their everyday life as they are in their posting here, I shudder to think what would happen to them. I'm different too, but not too much. Away from I-Mockery, I am probably quite a bit more relaxed and tolerant and even a bit immature from time to time. When I say a bit more tolerant, however, it does not mean I would give the time of day to anyone who acted as idiotic out on the street as some people act here. I will never understand why certain people feel the need to act like imbeciles here when I'm sure they're quite cool otherwise.

I'll need to complete this tomorrow, as I'm exhuasted at the moment. I will, however, offer my apology to Chojin. I deleted the phone number on a whim and I don't consider you unworthy of my friendship.

And it was nice of you to jump in on Chojin's side, jin, but he doesn't need help and you have no idea what you're talking about.