View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
I shit you not about the soccer thing. I guess because the field is smaller that they can afford to just have four people per team.

9 years old? I think that'd place him in Peewee (like third and fourth grade school teams here). They could move him up and play with older kids, (like fifth and sixth graders.) But I don't know his situation, perhapss that's the only league.

And I would have cracked the shit out of every ball that kid threw when I was that age. That or I'd try. When I played sports, which wasn't but about six or seven years ago, no one even mentioned "forfeit." Is the kid better? Of course he is! But you can try. And if you don't happen to win the game, practice in the fucking off-season. You'l get another chance because I guarantee he's not going to stop playing, either.