View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
ah but you have to agree it's pretty incompetent to board a ship like that. Not only are you a military commando versus a motley crew of activists with sticks and chairs; you manage to get your weapons stolen from you, used against you, and then you end up killing like a dozen of them. That's some pretty bad crowd control if you ask me, but then again I'm no military expert.
I agree, they should have fired tear gas onto the ship prior to boarding, thus preventing the supposedly peaceful activists from swarming the soldiers. Of course some idiot probably just assumed that the activists would comply with the boarding party.

Quote:
Pentegarn, unfortunately this display of brute force doesn't work in favour of Israel - you see, outside of USA, the world kind of thinks that Israel sucks right now.
Next you're going to say that some people don't like the US!

Quote:
I'm extremely sad that the image of Israel as a victim is being washed out and replaced by Israel as an aggressor.
Where have you been the last 20 years? Sure, at the beginning Israel was only responding to outside threats but I'm pretty sure by the eighties shit was bad. Hell, even in the 70's they were assassinating people. Israel would be screwed if they weren't the rat bastards that they are, so of course they're aggressive and of course everyone knows that. It just depends whether or not you think said aggression is justified.