View Single Post
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:52 AM       
Because I think that the stuff in the article is BS.

I don't see how the picture of the prophet mohammad with shady eyes and bomb wrapped in his turbin can be seen as anything but making the prophet look like a terrorist. and If not that one then how's about the one with the black bar over his eyes and holding a saber.

I think there are better ways to criticise self censorship then printing those comics. ie making comics about how people are being scared by muslims, instead of picture directly portraying the prophet mohammad

and the only part that does bother me is that it insults religion. I don't know if its unreasonable to be a little bit offended by some one depicting my religion as inherently evil. but if it is I'm sorry.

but most of all I don't think this should have even been this big of a deal. I think there shoulda been like 20 angry letters to the newspaper which they would use them as toilet paper and everyone would call it a day. But muslim people in the middle east are being stupid and for some reason there's a 10 page thread about this on I-mock